Last Updated: May 31, 1998
Toni's Deep Thoughts:
- Don't sweat the petty things and Don't pet the sweaty things.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- If man evolved from apes why do we still have apes?
- I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the Self Help section was, she said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.
- If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?
- And whose cruel idea was it to put an S in the word Lisp?
- If a man stands in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him....Is he still wrong?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all?
- What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
- If a parsley farmer is sued do they garnish his wages?
- Would a wingless fly be called a walk?
- Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they worried someone will clean them?
- Is a shelless turtle homeless or just naked?
- If a mime is arrested do they tell him he has the right to talk?
- Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank machines?
- Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- Is it true that cannibals won't eat clowns because they taste funny?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
More to follow . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TOP OF PAGE